All you need is some privacy...
Read on to know how we deal with your personal information.
Last updated: Jan 3, 2021.
We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices on any web site not operated by byAline Pate to which the Site links or that links to the Site.
Advertising Cookie and OPT-OUT
Anyone may opt-out of the Google cookie at any time by going to your Google Ad Settings. You may also opt-out of the Facebook cookie at any time by going to your Facebook Ad Settings.
Information We Collect and How We Use It
We collect information from you in several different ways on this Site. One goal in collecting personal information from you is to provide an efficient, meaningful, and customized experience. For example, we can use your personal information to:
- help make the Site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
- help you quickly find information, products, and services.
- help us create content that is most relevant to you.
- alert you to new information, products, and services that we offer.
- Information you provide – When you sign up with or make a purchase from ByAlinePate, we ask you for personal information. We may combine the information you submit with information from other ByAlinePate services or third parties in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our services. This won’t occur without your consent unless necessary for site security. This data is retained for as long as you have an active account with ByAlinePate. All credit/debit card details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties. Https://hydro-art-pod.com/ will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties.
- Log information – When you access the services of ByAlinePate via browser, application, or other clients, our servers automatically record certain information. These server logs may include information such as your web request, your interaction with a service, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account. These logs are retained for a period of 365 days and are used for anti-fraud and website security purposes. After this time, these logs are automatically deleted.
- Traffic information – When you access the services of ByAlinePate via browser, application, or other, clients we record certain information using our traffic analysis tool, Google Analytics. This information is stored in an anonymised manner but does include data such as your web request, your interaction with a service, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account. These logs are retained for a period of 12 months and are used for content and marketing planning purposes so that we can improve our content and services. After this time, these logs are automatically deleted.
- User communications – When you send an email or other communications to ByAlinePate, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services. When you send and receive SMS messages to or from one of our services that provides SMS functionality, we may collect and maintain information associated with those messages, such as the phone number, the wireless carrier associated with the phone number, the content of the message, and the date and time of the transaction. We may use your email address to communicate with you about our services or products but never to send you communications that are not related to your purchases or that you haven’t opted into.
- Location data – ByAlinePate offers location-enabled services. If you use those services, ByAlinePate may receive information about your actual location (such as GPS signals sent by a mobile device) or information that can be used to approximate a location (such as a cell ID). This data is not recorded without your permission and is not held for any longer than the period required to deliver the specific service.
The https://hydro-art-pod.com is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.’
- Age – We respect children’s privacy. We do not intent or knowingly collect personal information from children under age 13. You represented and warranted that you are either 18 years of age or using the Site with the supervision of a parent or guardian. If you are under the age of 13, please get an adult to help you and do not submit any personal information to us.
In addition to the above, we may use the information we collect to:
Provide, maintain, protect, and improve our services (including advertising services) and develop new services; and
Protect the rights or property of ByAlinePate or our users.
If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
ByAlinePate processes personal information on our servers in the UAE. In some cases, we process personal information outside your own country.
You can use your account on the ByAlinePate website to review and control the information stored in your ByAlinePate account. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some of the ByAlinePate features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
ByAlinePate only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of ByAlinePate in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of ByAlinePate, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- As do many Internet retailers, we also use others to perform specific functions on our behalf. The information we disclose to these service providers, are information to help them to perform their service. Such an example is in relation to product delivery. For us to be able to deliver products to you, we need to share some of your information with partners such as (UPS, TNT) to ship products and to make sure products are being delivered. This helps us also to obtain feedback and improve the quality of our service.
- Likewise, to help you being able to online pay for products and to provide the best customer service to you, we share your credit card number to financial-services corporations such as credit-card processors and issuers. When dealing with your credit card details for authorization, we use data encryption to protect your information.
- Sometimes we may share non-personal information with third parties such as advertising partners. These info’s do not directly personally identify any user.
- Https://hydro-art-pod.com/ takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (ww.hydo-art-pod.com) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online’’
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to ByAlinePate employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution if they fail to meet these obligations.
Accessing And Updating Personal Information
When you use ByAlinePate services, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes.
We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case, where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort. Because of the way we maintain certain services, after you delete your information, residual copies may take a period of time before they are deleted from our active servers and may also remain in our backup systems for a period of time.