Description Mini Bell Pepper
Crisp and Sweet – The Eros Mini Bell Pepper Plant Pods make your indoor herb garden colourful!
The Eros Mini Bell Pepper is smaller than the Cornito Giallo Sweet Pepper, but still packed with lots of vitamins and therefore a delicious healthy snack.
Grow your own in the HydroArtPod so you can always be sure you’re getting all the great benefits without the commercial chemicals and packaging straight from your wall onto your plate.
Benefits of Mini Bell Pepper
Grown in the HydroArtPod, it’s free from any pesticides, herbicides or any other harmful substances.
- It’s a rich source of healthy vitamins C, E, Calcium, potassium, magnesium and much more!
- Sweet pepper contains certain antioxidants which can lower the risk of age-related eye disease and it may lower the risk of anemia
- It can be harvested in as little as 55 days (green) or 75 days (yellow ripe)
Plant Care for Mini Bell Pepper
Sprouts in: 7 to 21 days
Harvest in: 14 to 21 weeks
Grows best at: 21 – 35°C
- Germination is the quickest at 26°C.
- Thin the seedlings, if more than one sprouts so there is enough space and nutrients for the plant to thrive.
- Avoid cutting or pruning your plant before fruiting because it will form flowers and fruits at the top of the plant
- When your plant is flowering, pollinate it by gently shaking the plant to carry pollen from one blossom to the next. You can also use a small paintbrush to “tickle” the flowers, moving from one to the next and across different plants to cross-pollinate.
Harvesting Mini Bell Pepper
- When the fruit is still green, but full sized, it can already be harvested
- Allowing the bell pepper to remain on the plant and picking it when it has ripened more and changed color, the pepper will be sweeter
- Use scissors or a sharp knife when harvesting to avoid damaging the stem.
- Grilling and roasting
- Raw as a healthy snack
Mini Bell Pepper Seed Information
- At the heart of the HydroArtPod are seeds that produce plants that are not only delightful to taste, but that are also easy to grow, that stays compact and that give you high nutritional content.
- We sell various seeds, many of which are organic certified as well as some hybrid varieties.
- HydroArt does not knowingly sell genetically modified seeds. Our breeders use traditional, painstaking methods of natural crossing to create hybrid seeds that are healthy and safe. All plant species have been tested within the HydroArtPod, allowing us to only select the best that deserve a space in your home.
- We partner only with certified industry seed producers that test their seeds in labs regularly. HydroArt sets and maintains minimum germination requirements to make sure you enjoy the process of growing. To ensure that our seed germination rates remain optimal, we store our seed in a climate-controlled environment before they are shipped to you.
Each Pack comes with 3 Mini Bell Pepper Plant Pods.